Artisan

Artisan
Artisan Sinks

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10/4

 Ok where did i leave off...who knows but i can tell you that Monday was a crazy day. The morning started with our weekly sales meeting. It went well, i think there is some new found life and things are starting to heat up a bit. Still though i wonder why companies don't take advantage of things that are out there for their taking. I will use our website as an example, we have a section that allows dealers to submit kitchens featuring  our products,for that we will put them on there with name and info so others can contact them. You would think this is a great thing to take advantage of, however they don't. These are thousands of free leads that we drive to our site from publications etc that can see the companies work. Is the economy that good? I know we can use some free leads...ill take some if you want to send them my way...
  Everyday presents anew challenge right now it seems my challenge is just getting my car back from my mechanic. I had vowed to get back out on the road and do some selling, open some new accounts and since then my car has been tied up. This is always the way it gos doesn't it, just when you get all set to do something a wrench is thrown in. Next week will bring some travel and hopefully a slew of new accounts to the company. Getting in the trenches is fun, back to square one...or as i said maybe a hexagon now. GET FEATURED ON OUR SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment