Artisan

Artisan
Artisan Sinks

Monday, November 28, 2011

Been a While

Well it’s been sometime since I wrote and ill tell you it has been crazy busy. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I have been spending time working on new projects; some of which I would prefer not to work on. This New Year is ramping up to be very exciting and we will be announcing some big news for Artisan mid December.
My holiday weekend started off great when I received a customer inquiry about our products from an Interior designer. I always like to find out how they heard about the company and she stated and I quote "I have been very pleased with the sink I have in my home, the performance and quality of it ...happen to be an Artisan. I moved to New Jersey from Oklahoma City about a year ago and have started over with my regional network and sales people.
That's where I am.
Thanks for your help.
Have a great day!

When I read things like this I know we are doing things right although many times it’s tough to see the light. As more independent tests are done on our competitors we find that more and more stainless is entering this country SUB PAR (not even 304). The Canadian government has decided to look into this matter and possibly impose a tariff on stainless sinks. This makes me somewhat happy but disheartened at the same time. Why should companies that conduct business properly be lumped in with the ones that are trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes? Well we will find out the outcome of this inquiry by months end. Artisan has cooperated and sent them all that we know; hopefully the US can follow and put an end to the infiltration of the less than quality products entering this country. Well hopefully I will update sooner than later this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment